- Forms & Information
- Cremation Packages & Prices
- Product Showroom
- Why Cremation
- Sea Committal
- For Veterans
- About Us
- Basic services of funeral director and staff
- Transport from place of death to crematory
- Alternative container
- Crematory fee
- Medical examiner approval fee
- Filing of Social Security and related documents
- Coast Guard Certified Charter Vessel operated by U.S.C.G. licensed captain
- 3 hours and up to 6 passengers
- Memorial service
- Sea-scattering urn
- Biodegradable Wreath of Flowers
- Memorial folders or Prayer Cards and Guest Book
- Onboard soft drinks and water provided
$1,995 - Check for Availability during COVID-19!
Please feel free call us at any time for more information on our sea committal services.
These services are offered on an as available basis.